Kingfisher Park offers the use of all its riding facilities free of charge to those who board at our barn.
For non-boarders, Kingfisher Park is proud to offer the use of the facilities listed below. Click here for a current services price list.
- 250’ x 125’ riding arena with all weather footing
- 100’ x 150’ grass arena
- Full-sized dressage arena
- Solid-sided wooden round pen with sand footing
- Cross country schooling area with multiple elements including a water jump, banks, ditches and a selection of portables
- 300 acres of rolling pasture and trails for hacking out
All facilities usage must be booked at least 24 hours in advance and payment for facilities usage must be made upon arrival at Kingfisher Park.
All visitors using the facilities at Kingfisher Park must sign a waiver and provide a copy of their horse’s current Coggins certificate. To download a copy of Kingfisher Park’s waiver form please click here, or come and see us in the office and we can provide you with a printed form.
All riders using the cross-country schooling area must wear an ASTM/SEI approved helmet, body-protecting vest, and approved medical armband.
For additional information or to arrange facility use, please call 704-360-5145, and please remember, all facility usage must be booked 24 hours in advance.